Price Pfister - Where's my Faucet?! - Bad Customer Service
Update added by user Mar 15
Tues., March 15 - still no faucet!On Sun., Mar.
13 I went to Price Pfister's web site and saw where you can type in your case number to find out the status of your claim. Mine said the faucet had been shipped on Mar. 12 and had a tracking number. So I then went to UPS's web site with the tracking number only to find that they had only received the shipping info - it had not actually been shipped yet.
So, that means that they flat out lied to my husband when he was told on Tues., Mar. 8 that it had shipped. As of today the shipping status is that it was released to UPS today and should arrive by the end of the day on Fri., Mar. 18.
If it DOES arrive and is the correct item, that will be 20 days - nearly 3 weeks!!
- of not having a kitchen faucet and water in my kitchen!Unacceptable customer service.
Original review posted by user Mar 12
We have an Ashfield 1 handle kitchen faucet, purchased in 2007 when we remodeled our kitchen.It retails on the Price Pfister web site for $527, so it's not exactly cheap!
But it had a lifetime warranty, so it was worth it. In 2009 the water supply line burst wide open, so my husband called for a replacement. Within a few days, we had a new faucet and all was well. Fast forward to the present.
On Sunday, Feb. 28, 2016 my husband was in the basement when he noticed that whenever I turned on the faucet in the kitchen sink, water was leaking down into basement. Upon inspection he discovered that the water supply line was broken where it connected to the faucet. He called customer service, but being a Sunday, it was not open.
He called Monday, Feb. 29th and spoke to a customer service rep who confirmed all the information that they already had in their system from 2009 and told him they would send an email with a link to send a picture of the faucet so they could make sure they send the right one. No email arrived so he called back - 2 times - before the email was finally received. The picture was sent right away on Feb.
29th. After 3 days (Thurs., March 3rd) of not hearing anything (it had said allow 48 hours for processing) they were called again and my husband was told the faucet had been approved for shipping, that we would receive an email with a tracking number as soon as it was shipped. On Tuesday, March 8th, after still not receiving an email with a tracking number, my husband called them again and was told that the faucet had shipped already and they admitted they had not sent an email and there was no tracking number available. So as of today, Saturday, March 12, 2016 we still don't have a working kitchen faucet.
Day 14 with no water in the kitchen!I don't believe they really shipped it, or it would be here by now.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Pretty faucet
What I disliked
- Flawed product
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Price Pfister Ashfield Kitchen Faucet
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
You May Also Like
- "Purchased the Ultra frame after reading good reviews on Amazon (purchased directly from Intex). We went above and beyond w/ preparing the site b/c we planned to..."
- "For the last 10 years I have had a Pfister kitchen faucet. Very happy with the way it looks and the way it workED. One day, 3 weeks ago, the..."
- "On May 31, 2015, the showerhead in my main bathroom broke. The only place in town that sells these types of things after 5:00 pm is Walmart so my wife..."
- "We paid extra at Furniture Row at the time of the sale for our leather furniture to include a No Hassle Five Year Fabric Protection Plan. They told us..."
- "Ordered on 6/10/13.Charged my credit card the same day.Email sent to me on 6/11/13 saying they had shipped my product. Cool!Started calling customer service 6/20/13. Left messages, no calls back.6/21/13..."
- "I hired man recommended by your service and he turned out to be a fraud!! I'm disabled and he took me for $212.00!!! This is a lot of..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."