For the last 10 years I have had a Pfister kitchen faucet. Very happy with the way it looks and the way it workED. One day, 3 weeks ago, the metal pullout hose started leaking. No big deal, I have LIFETIME WARRANTY as long as I own the faucet, right? Right. I call customer service, very nice people, and inform them of my leaking hose and ask if I can get the replacement part. (NOT A NEW FAUCET) I let them know the part number for the faucet and make sure they understand that I need a replacement part, which is a METAL hose. A week and a half later, on Friday evening, I finally receive my long-awaited part...and, what do you know? It is NOT metal, AND it is not compatible with my Pfister faucet. Ok, fine! Everybody makes mistakes. The weekend goes by, I call back Pfister customer service, I press 1 for English so I can speak to someone who barely speaks English and I calmly explain to them what happened. This time, I am told that they were doing inventory and could not get the right part (???) but rest assured that a new shipment, with the correct metal, compatible hose is on the way and I should receive it no later than Monday...Today is Tuesday, I received my new shipment...so excited! Guess what was in it!? The same, useless, not metal, and not compatible hose! May I remind you that this whole time I have no water access in my kitchen. Called back the third time, pressed 1 for English and got a young lady who spoke English. Yey! Win for me! Miss congeniality spoke to me and answered my questions and concerns with such annoyance in her voice, that I wanted to reach through the phone and slap the attitude right out of her mouth...but, of course, I didn't. Again I was assured that this time, 3rd time, I would get what I need and this time they had to special order it and I should get it in 10 to 14 business days....that means ANOTHER 2 weeks with no water! I have to ask: Is this some kind of a joke, Pfister? Because it is not funny!
I will update this story in 10 to 14 business days...hopefully with a happy ending.
The first pic is of the original hose that needs to be replaced because it sprung a leak and flooded my under the sink cabinet.
The second pic is of the 2 replacement hoses Pfister sent me in 3 weeks time to replace the original, METAL hose.
The third pic is of all 3 hoses together so we can do a side by side, visual comparison.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Kitchen Fauset
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
You May Also Like
- "RECDIRECT IS TERRIBLEI must caution everyone against buying the Prozone Salt System for your spa. Recdirect pushes this on you as a one stop shopping system for eliminating chemicals..."
- "On May 31, 2015, the showerhead in my main bathroom broke. The only place in town that sells these types of things after 5:00 pm is Walmart so my wife..."
- "I recently bought a new intex sand filter pump to upgrade from the crappy small pump that came with my 14' intex ultra frame pool. When it arrived i realized..."
- "I too found bugs in mine this past month. Class action suit ? I sent the cookies in and thinking about s lawsuit ..."
- "I was in a bad car accident that totaled my car on October 1st. (Accident was not my fault). At the time of the accident my loan balance was about..."
- "Took delivery on the bike 3 days ago. Delivery guy arrived an hour & 30 minutes late, so it was dark outside. Didn't uncrate it with the delivery..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."
- "Sent for a WHITE CAL-KING comforter with an order# confirmation 10/11/16. On 10/18/16 received my order. It was BURGUNDY and had a different order# but still had my name and..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."