For the last 10 years I have had a Pfister kitchen faucet. Very happy with the way it looks and the way it workED. One day, 3 weeks ago, the metal pullout hose started leaking. No big deal, I have LIFETIME WARRANTY as long as I own the faucet, right? Right. I call customer service, very nice people, and inform them of my leaking hose and ask if I can get the replacement part. (NOT A NEW FAUCET) I let them know the part number for the faucet and make sure they understand that I need a replacement part, which is a METAL hose. A week and a half later, on Friday evening, I finally receive my long-awaited part...and, what do you know? It is NOT metal, AND it is not compatible with my Pfister faucet. Ok, fine! Everybody makes mistakes. The weekend goes by, I call back Pfister customer service, I press 1 for English so I can speak to someone who barely speaks English and I calmly explain to them what happened. This time, I am told that they were doing inventory and could not get the right part (???) but rest assured that a new shipment, with the correct metal, compatible hose is on the way and I should receive it no later than Monday...Today is Tuesday, I received my new shipment...so excited! Guess what was in it!? The same, useless, not metal, and not compatible hose! May I remind you that this whole time I have no water access in my kitchen. Called back the third time, pressed 1 for English and got a young lady who spoke English. Yey! Win for me! Miss congeniality spoke to me and answered my questions and concerns with such annoyance in her voice, that I wanted to reach through the phone and slap the attitude right out of her mouth...but, of course, I didn't. Again I was assured that this time, 3rd time, I would get what I need and this time they had to special order it and I should get it in 10 to 14 business days....that means ANOTHER 2 weeks with no water! I have to ask: Is this some kind of a joke, Pfister? Because it is not funny!
I will update this story in 10 to 14 business days...hopefully with a happy ending.
The first pic is of the original hose that needs to be replaced because it sprung a leak and flooded my under the sink cabinet.
The second pic is of the 2 replacement hoses Pfister sent me in 3 weeks time to replace the original, METAL hose.
The third pic is of all 3 hoses together so we can do a side by side, visual comparison.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have only had this faucet since March of 2015, six months later it is already leaking at the sprayer. If all water is not out of the sprayer after..."
- "Here is an up date the that very rare O'ring that cannot be found anywhere in Australia, now ASTRAL POOLS head office manager tells me the part has to come..."
- "We have used a Krystal Clear Saltwater system each of the last four years. The first one we purchased lasted the season, then the power supply went out. ..."
- "I came into this place a month ago & has been a nightmare ever since. It's been almost 5 weeks later and I still don't have my car due to..."
- "I purchased a brand new radiator with a lifetime warranty from O'Reilly, had my mechanic (of 20+ years) properly install new radiator. Not even 2 weeks after the new radiator..."
- "I HATE your pizza now! Its taste grose. The pizza dough is sovsweet it taste like a garlic flavored donut. I used to order 2- 3 times every week and..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."